Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Ch. 334 - 3D, Shaker, or Shape

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today begins another fun challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. Ch. 334 is all about 3D, Shaker, or Shape! I am playing with a fun shaped card image from a recently purchased Cricut cartridge. Papers are from Anna Griffin Floral Cardstock.

Cricut Cartridges:
Anna's Gracious Giftables - Coin Purse Holder is cut 17.61" wide x 9.581" high. This size includes the band that wraps around the holder. With Love is written with the Cricut Midnight pen on a 3" wide x 1.25" rectangle. 
Anna's Fancy Flips Card Making Kit and Cuttin' Dies - The purple flower was in the recently purchased kit.

A crinkle ribbon bow completes the card.
 
This can be used for a gift card or cash. I will add a sentiment to the inside before giving the card to the recipient.

Inside of the card.
 
Please visit Die Cuttin' Divas to view the pretty projects made by our design team. For more information on the projects, visit our individual blogs. We look forward to seeing your projects!
 
Thanks for your visits and comments!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV - Ch. 12 Anything Goes
DL.ART - September Linky


3 comments:

  1. So PRETTY! Love the papers... Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I remember those coin purses. I wonder if people still use them today. My daughter found one at Goodwill and my little grandbaby loves it to put buttons in.

    Your papers are so pretty! Lovely project.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you used and the way you decorated the fun purse shaped gift card holder. I have been playing around with this cartridge too. Super cute card. I love the bubbles. Thank you for joining the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete