Monday, July 10, 2017

Fantastic Flip Cards 2

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

I have been playing with my Cricut again and one of my newer cartridges! Today I am sharing my second card from this wonderful cartridge! Card measures 5" x 7". Paper is Prima Tales of You & Me. I did not need any paper, but whenever I saw this pretty double-sided 12 x 12 pad and it was on sale, I had to buy it!! Did I say It was on Sale!! Guess I do not really need an excuse!

Cricut Cartridges: 
Anna Griffin Fantastic Flip Cards - The card is cut 11.06" wide x 7" high. This size does not include the envelope. Roses are Print and Cut. The cut size is 2.50" wide 3.35" high. The rose is pop-dotted on the card.
Happy Birthday is printed with the Cricut Midnight pen on a 2.272" wide x 3.487" high rectangle shape. Make a Wish is printed on a 2.25" wide x 3" high rectangle shape.
Anna's Soiree Lettering  - Butterfly is cut 1.941" wide x .921" high and is pop-dotted on the card. Flourish is cut 1.481" wide x .82" high.

Trying to get good photos of this card style is about as hard as trying to choose papers and images! I will share a few different angles of the card.
 
 Inside of card.

Showing the flip card.
 
Another view with card more opened.

I really like the way this card turned out. I think it will be a nice surprise when the receipent opens the cards!
 
Thank you for your visits and comments! 

Challenges:
Always Fun Challenges - Ch. 14 Anything goes
CARDZ TV -Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Ch. 5
DL.ART - July Linky 
FCCB - Ch. 305 Birthdays
Crafty Cardmakers - #192 Tic Tac Toe- Summer, Patterned Papers, Die Cut
Crafty Creations Challenges - #345 Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz  - #51 Butterflies




 








14 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful! Great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! What a fun Fold, and gorgeous paper!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining our "Tic Tac Toe" challenge over at the crafty cardmakers! Have a great day and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Your colors are dreamy, and the whole card makes me happy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, inside and out! I can't decide which side I like better! Thanks for joining us on FCCB Challenge this week!
    ~Cynthia, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see your inspiring art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! I love that fabulous fold and beautiful papers you used!Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Glenda! Such beautiful, dainty papers, and a wonderful folded design in your magical creation! So glad I got to see your masterpiece showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in our future challenge themes! Please check back to see if you have won a badge. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful Glenda! I can see why you are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. I love the flip cards plus the paper you chose, is beautiful. Thanks for joining the birthday challenge at FCCB. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - this card is so lovely and has so many interesting and pretty details. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza! Your card is amazing! We love that you joined us this week at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the pretty papers and the pretty design!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete