Thursday, May 24, 2018

Butterfly Box

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Do you like butterflies! When I saw this pretty Dreaming Tree project, I had to download the free SVG and make it right away!

Patterned papers are from K&Company Classic K 12 x 12 Paper pad. I love the pretty double-sided papers in this pack. Cricut Pearl Paper is used for the top of the box. This cut great on my Cricut machine and has a pretty shimmer.

Cricut Font Chloe - Love is written on the label with the Cricut Very Berry pen.

The little box will be good for a gift or candies. Also, I think a battery operated tea light will be pretty in it. Sorry, my photo did not show the flickering light.


I really like how this turned out! Thank you Dreaming Tree for the beautiful SVG.

Thanks your visits and comments!

Challenges:
FCCB --  Ch. 326 Make a 3D Dimensional Project


3 comments:

  1. Glenda, Your box is beautiful! Perfect for gifts and doubles for candles. Awesome! Don' you just love the Dreaming Tree cuts!

    Thank you for sharing with FCCB this week!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is beautiful! Love it beyond words, great work! Thank you for playing along at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete