Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fall Card

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

With a little time to play with my Cricut machine, I have completed another Fall card. This card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white cardstock. The embossed background paper is from Craft Smith Fall Embossed paper pad. I am playing along with the cute sketch challenge at Paper Play Sketches. This sketch is a pretty way to use some of my stashed paper scraps.

Cricut Cartridge:
Photo Play Autumn Day - This digital cartridge was in the recent September Cricut Mystery Box. I am loving these Fall print and cut images. Fall/Leaf image is cut 3" x 3". Acorn is cut .824" x1.018".

I lightly sanded the background mat paper to have some of the white showing. I like the way the card turned out!

Challenges:
CARDZ TV - Ch. 15 Anything goes
Craftaholics R Us - Ch. 38 Anything Goes 
FCCB - Ch. 310 Fall











Thank you for your visits and comments!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    Janis, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the embossed base paper! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!I love the sanded background and the papers you used are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete